November 3, 2008

My home in BJ

Ok i finally took some pics of my home in BJ. I am now staying on the north west side of Beijing city in Haidian district 海淀区 in an area called Wudaokou 五道口 in Dongshengyuan development 东升园. This area is definately the student corner of Beijing. There must be more than 10 universities scattered around. I am staying closest to Tsing Hua University 清华大学


My desk where all the blogging happens....my room is facing south which is great cause I get a lot of sun during the day. I also have an indoor balcony where I can hang my laundry. Beijing is very dry and clothes just dry in half a day, unlike humid HK.


Here's the view looking in from the balcony. Pretty big and bare room....I should put up some posters.


Here is a view of our living room. Yes that I a fridge in the corner....it does not fit in the kitchen. Also have a good size tv. Alright, that's all for today's tour....

No comments: