May 27, 2009

GFW

There has been a serious lack of blogging over the past 2 wks as Blogspot has been GFWed (Great Fire Walled)! I suspect this is due to the upcoming June 4th anniversary.

I am now only able to get around the GFW and write this cause of a proxy site I discovered. I feel like a prisoner who has managed to find a small mouse hole in the prison wall....just enough to drop this msg.

Anyway, hope things are good outside the GFW and will try to write as much as possible b4 the GFW police discover the hole!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely post! Dropping by...

p/s: We would like to invite all of you to join our blogging community which helps you to get more visitors to your blogs. It's totally free and you get the chance to meet other celebrity bloggers. Visit us at Blogger Community

Anonymous said...

I know from reading your blog that you care deeply about China. I need to know if China’s involvement in Angola is real. Please read this article and let me know your thoughts.

www.maolovesyou.com

Unknown said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found many interesting stuffs in your posts. Well-done!
cheap fiddler on the roof tickets