December 28, 2008

Star Trek Exhibition

Lucky for me there was a Star Trek exhibition going on at the San Diego Air & Space Museum in Balboa Park!

Here's the entrance, check the cool posters. And that's a SR-71 Blackbird on the right. Inside, there was a whole timeline of Star Trek, TNG, Deep Space 9, Voyager and Enterprise. Also had some cool replicas of sets, props and uniforms.


Although the price of admission was $26, it was worth it just for this picture: Captain Wong of the USS Enterprise! Um, where's my crew??


Scotty, beam me down to the restroom!


Can't wait for the new Star Trek prequel movie directed by J.J. Abrams coming out this summer. It looks great! Checkout the trailer here!

1 comment:

Ajax said...

wow I went to this in December to!

I just looked at all your SD trip posts. Its really cool that you had fun here, I like seeing what tourists think of SD. Im from here and its easy to loose perspective.